Royal Caribbean’s guests now have the option of purchasing a new add on experience for their cruise vacation, called “The Key” program.
Aeonian Nomads had the opportunity to sail on the Harmony of the Seas recently, which gave us the perfect opportunity to review Royal Caribbean’s “The Key” program.
Please enjoy the video and hear our thoughts about Royal Caribbean’s “The Key” Program.
“The Key” Program Inclusions
Key program guests will enjoy the following exclusive and special amenities during their cruise vacation:
- Priority check-in and boarding on Day 1
- Carry-on bag drop off in the Main Dining Room with stateroom delivery
- Exclusive welcome lunch at Chops Grill with a special “KEY” menu on embarkation day
- Private hours at onboard activities including Rock Climbing, FlowRider and more
- Priority departure at ports of call
- Seats in the exclusive VIP seating section at shows in the Main theater, Aqua Theater, Studio B, and Two70
- VOOM Surf & Stream 1 Device high speed internet – 1 package per paying guest
- On debarkation day, an exclusive a la carte breakfast and choice departure
Please message us on Facebook, Instagram or through our site, if you have any questions regarding Royal Caribbean’s “The Key” program or cruising in general. We have enjoyed over 30 cruises, so we are always keen to share our passion and cruising knowledge with our followers.
You can find all of our other travel videos at Aeonian Nomads Youtube Channel
Please make sure to bookmark our site to keep up to date on all of our future adventures and don’t forget to share the post with your friends and family, as it will help other travellers to continue to find our travel information.
John & Karen
Important Travel Links Related To This Video
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line – https://www.royalcaribbean.com